- 12 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 10 oz. fat-free plain greek yogurt (can substitute sugar-free vanilla yogurt)
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp. Stevia or Splenda
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1.5 scoops Whey Elite vanilla
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup freshly sliced strawberries
- 1 square dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Next, soften the cream cheese slightly with a spoon. Add in eggs, Stevia/Splenda and mix using an electric mixer.
- Stir in almond milk, whey protein powder, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Place in circular baking pan that’s either non-stick or lined with parchment paper. Using a knife, swirl strawberry jam into the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then reduce heat to 200 degrees and bake for another hour. Once finish, remove and let stand for 15-20 minutes to cool. Top with drizzled dark chocolate along with sliced strawberries.