- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Whey Elite vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp. Stevia
- 3 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 4 tbsp. fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Stevia
- 1 tbsp. almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Add your mix into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake the muffins in oven for approximately 20-23 minutes or or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Be careful not to overbake, as protein powder tends to dry out quickly while baking.
- Allow cake to cool while you mix the frosting.
- Add all frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Allow frosting to cool in fridge.